After a 12-month delay as a result of coronavirus pandemic, the UEFA-run European Soccer Championship – or Euros in its abbreviated kind – will get underway this night.
Break up across the continent, one of the best European groups will battle it out to dethrone 2016 champions, and first-time winners, Portugal.
Telegraph Sport rounds up the important thing dates, groups will probably be collaborating and the most recent winner odds.
What date does 2020 Euros begin?
Postponed a yr on account of coronavirus, the European Championship will happen between Friday, June 11, and Sunday, July 11, 2021.
The opening sport will probably be Turkey vs Italy in Group A. The knockout levels started on June 26, with the ultimate at Wembley on July 22.
The place are the Euros happening?
Initially to be performed at 13 venues throughout 13 international locations, two hosts have been later eliminated: Brussels in December 2017 on account of delays with the constructing of the Eurostadium, and Dublin in April 2021 as there was no assure for spectators to attend. Spain additionally modified their host metropolis from Bilbao to Seville to permit an viewers at matches.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands) – Johan Cruijff ArenA
- Baku (Azerbaijan) – Baku Olympic Stadium
- Bucharest (Romania) – Nationwide Area Bucharest
- Budapest (Hungary) – Puskás Area
- Copenhagen (Denmark) – Parken Stadium
- Glasgow (Scotland) – Hampden Park
- London (England) – Wembley Stadium
- Munich (Germany) – Soccer Area Munich
- Rome (Italy) – Stadio Olimpico
- Saint Petersburg (Russia) – Saint Petersburg Stadium
- Seville (Spain) – Estadio La Cartuja
What TV channel is the match on?
It will likely be a mix of BBC and ITV, with the channels for the knockout levels but to be determined. You possibly can learn a full TV breakdown, with kick-off instances right here: methods to watch each Euro 2021 match stay
When is the Opening Ceremony?
The Opening Ceremony takes place on the Stadio Olimpico in Rome, earlier than the opening match of the match between Turkey and Italy in Group A. With that sport kicking off at 8pm BST on Friday June 11, the ceremony itself is predicted to start round 7pm. You possibly can watch it – and the next opening macth – on BBC One or BBC iPlayer on-line.
It’ll function, in accordance with UEFA, a digital efficiency of Euro 2020’s official track ‘We Are The Folks’ by Martin Garrix, Bono and The Edge. Amongst different pageantry and performances, clearly.
Which groups are within the Euros?
- Group A: Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales
- Group B: Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Finland
- Group C: Ukraine, Holland, Austria, North Macedonia
- Group D: England, Croatia, Czech Republic, Scotland
- Group E: Spain, Poland, Sweden, Slovakia
- Group F: Germany, France, Portugal, Hungary
Learn extra: Euro 2021 groups, participant lists and rankings of all 24 international locations
Newest Euro 2021 information
Comply with Euro 2020 stay updates and newest information every day
What are the most recent odds?
- England 7/1
- France 5/1
- Belgium 15/2
- Spain 9/1
- Germany 9/1
- Portugal 9/1
- Italy 41/5
- Holland 19/1
- Denmark 28/1
- Croatia 49/1
- Sweden 125/1
- Switzerland 75/1
- Turkey 79/1
- Poland 80/1
- Austria 179/1
- Russia 129/1
- Wales 200/1
- Czech Republic 150/1
- Ukraine 100/1
- Scotland 400/1
- Finland 500/1
- Hungary 500/1
- Slovakia 500/1
- North Macedonia 500/1
View the most recent Euro 2021 betting affords